Future Member Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Phoenix Street Food Coalition! In addition to your online application, we ask that you email us a copy of your menu. We can be reached at email@example.com. Thanks!
- Coalition recognition
- Job leads
- Exclusivity to city wide events
- Networking opportunities with other coalition members
- Unified voice for working with local leaders and government figures
- Individual business benefits from continued regulatory changes
- Regular educational seminars
- Social media support
- Website presence & marketing
- Vendor resources
- Quarterly support and educational meetings
- All vendors must be independently owned and not affiliate with any state, national or international franchise.
- All vendors will serve food that is specialty in nature which includes scratch made or artisan style cuisine focused on local production in the state of Arizona.
- All vendors are required to have at least one third of their menu comprised of products produced in Arizona.
- All vendors are required to provide complete information regarding their business. This includes, but not limited to, business name, food concept, menu, and permit ID number administered by the Maricopa County Environmental Health Services Department that clearly defines the permitted and registered name with their agency.
- All vendors must show proof of a Maricopa County Environmental Services Permit.
- All vendors and their staff will have a current Food Handler’s Card issued by Maricopa County.
- All vendors will assume responsibility for appropriate payment of all taxes and other charges under applicable federal and local law.
- All vendors must disclose their method of business such as a truck, trailer orpush cart.
- All vendors agree to allow the use of video and photography taken by event organizers for promotional purposes.
- All vendors are required to have a complete and thorough understanding of the laws, ordinances, and regulations established by the Maricopa County Environmental Health Services and all respective cities.
- The Phoenix Street Food Coalition does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
- Selection is based upon Phoenix Street Food Coalition Board Members. Phoenix Street Food Coalition in their sole discretion may reserve the right to refuse membership by any applicant for any reason.
- All vendors are independent business owners and shall at all times have complete supervision; direction and control over their business and are not employees of the Coalition, markets, or coalition events.
- The Phoenix Street Food Coalition is not responsible for operating your business. It is up to each individual business owner to ensure their own success. How each member finds its job leads or follows up on opportunities is entirely dependent on the efforts individuals put into it. By becoming a member you will receive job leads but these leads are confidential within the membership of the Phoenix Street Food Coalition.